Intex pool installation is ever on the rise in present times and with the rising demand of this above ground pool, vacuum cleaners for Intex pool are now on high demands.
To fix this situation for you, I have researched for hours and has gone through the web, print, audio, and visual media and every possible document. I even tried many of them personally and came out with the best vacuum for Intex pool to suggest you.
So, stay tuned and make your summer splash more charming and less hectic with no manual involvement with our shortlisted vacuums.
Buying Guide: How to buy your first Intex pool vacuum cleaner
Before we jump into the review, we have made a checklist of the essential buying guide to help you recognize the must-have features and considerable aspects of a purchase worthy vacuum cleaner.
- Automatic or Manual: Though it completely depends on your comfort and habit of cleaning but automatic vacuum cleaners are the best for effortless cleaning. Yes, many of us like o direct and use vacuum cleaners by their own, manual vacuum cleaners will be the best for them. As long as ease matters, automatic, powerful vacuum cleaners are great.
- Corded or Cordless: Now, this depends on the size of your pool and the types of dirt or debris you want to clean. Usually, cordless vacuum cleaners are more powerful and capable of large flits, plants, and insects and can also cover larger tubs (though Intex pools are basically not very large in size). On the other hand, corded vacuums are ideal for short tubs and can collect relatively smaller dirt but corded vacuums are free from run time issue.
- Suction Power: The formula is, “the higher the suction power is, the better the performance”. No matter you go for corded or cordless, manual or automatic, always go for high suction power vacuum cleaners.
- Filtration System: You can choose either bagged or baseless system but make sure the vacuum cleaner comes with a filtration system that doesn’t clog in a short But the vacuum cleaners with bags are more preferable.
- Material: EV Plastic or Polymer are the best materials for a durable vacuum cleaner.
- Durability and Flexibility: Vacuum cleaners easily come in a high rate thus durability for a certain period is the first requirement. Again for less effort, you must choose flexible vacuum cleaners.
Best Intex Pool Vacuum – 5 Above Ground Pool vacuum Choices for Intex in 2019
This model is the highest rated and our best choice product due to its high definition features and performance. It has wheels that are extremely swift and maximize the coverage area. This vacuum cleaner can clean both the walls and the floor of your pool with utmost perfection. The suction power is high enough to clean mud, leave, sand, nuts like objects.
But do you know what actually makes it the Best Vacuum for Intex Pool? It does not only cleans the dirt from your pool but also purifies the water by removing chemicals.
- It has the most perfect filtration feature with Aquabot pump and is capable of filtering 80-gallon water per minute and up to 5000 gallons in an hour.
- The finest cleaning feature allows this vacuum cleaner clean debris, mud, sand, leave and even chemicals from water.
- Comes with a swivel cord.
- Appropriate design and high suction power provides maximum maneuvering and maximizes the coverage. It is designed for multi cleaning; the floor, walls, and cove of your pool.
- It has unique technologies such as NverStuck rollers that are suitable for both above and in-ground
- It is suitable for surfaces of around 40 feet and manufactured to work perfectly for all shapes of pools.
- Comes with Hydro-Robotic Technology and keeps your pool healthy.
This automatic product is the public choice vacuum cleaner of all times. This unpretentious machine does not promise any fancy features and is honest to its users. It comes with some magnificent and extremely efficient basic features that actually change your way of pool cleaning.
Moreover, it is completely automatic, all you have to do is to push a button and this magical cleaner will be at your service. Despite being totally automatic, it is lightweight and built from plastic. The material ensures long durability and most importantly this insane machine demands for the lowest maintenance and least supervision.
- It is designed with the jet-propelled system and cleans up to 24 diameter pools within an hour.
- It cleans both the slopes and the floors of a pool. Though basically designed for above ground pools it can also work for in-ground
- It is totally automatic and customizable as per the shape and sizes of the pool.
- It has an inbuilt guidance system that makes it capable of cleaning pools of different shapes.
- Wheels are non-sticky and smooth thus demands for the least manual involvement.
- Comes with a 40-foot
- The motor is powerful enough to filter 4500 gallons in an hour.
If your above ground swimming pool is connected with skimmed pipes, you have no way around than to go for this Zodiac Ranger vacuum cleaner. This automatic vacuum cleaner with deflector wheels allows you to control the water flow of your pool and ensures ultimate cleaning satisfaction. It has a powerful pump that can assure a great cleaning experience for you.
This machine is something you all look for in your ideal vacuum cleaner; no need for high maintenance, cheap in price, energy efficient, replaceable parts and sturdy.
- It can clean efficiently up to 72 inches above ground pools. From medium to small debris, sand, mud, this vacuum clean them all efficiently.
- The pump is strong enough to filter the pool alone, no need for any additional pump booster.
- It regulates the water flow of a pool with flow keeper valve.
- This vacuum cleaner has commendable The deflector wheels navigate through the walls, corners and even steps of pools.
- It cleans with utmost perfection with the gliding feature. It has an Ag disk that lets it glide smoothly and ensures purchase worthy cleaning.
- This vacuum cleaner does not make noise because of its moving gears.
Regardless of the size of the debris and pool size or shape, this vacuum cleaner with its special design ensures top-notch cleaning of every corner of your pool. If you are not interested in manual cleaning, Hayward Wanda is something that can save you with its high suction power and excellence cleaning compatibility. It has 4 wheel technology that maximizes the covering area regardless of any obstacles. This cleaner is extremely easy to install. As it is totally automatic, any member of your family can use this vacuum cleaner; no need to put any manual effort.
- It comes with the Smart Drive feature that ultimately ensures better and effective cleaning without any spot of wheels on the pool This feature also enables the machine to clean faster.
- This vacuum cleaner has a turbine or gear technology for smooth and noiseless operation. This technology also maintains water
- Comes with a deluxe bumper ring.
- Hayward Wanda is extremely easy to use.
- It has 32 inches hose and accelerates water circulation.
Whenever we think of getting a vacuum cleaner, the first that comes to our consideration is the budget as most of them are quite expensive mostly the Intex pool vacuum cleaners. But Intex Auto Pool Cleaner can appear as a relief to you if you are looking for an inexpensive model with decent work efficiency.
Though it can consume more time, it provides excellent cleaning. This machine is capable of cleaning different types of debris, leaves and even sand; quite impressive as per the budget.
Moreover, it is extremely easy to install. This vacuum cleaner is specially designed for soft-sided Intex pools; it is effective and easy to use. Again it has 4 plastic wheels that actually ensure smooth operation; quite unusual for a vacuum cleaner with such cheap price range.
- This is an automatic vacuum cleaner thus no manual effort is needed.
- It is specially designed for above ground pool and comes with 1 to 1/2” hose fittings.
- It has a pump that can filter 2500 gallon water per hour and needs additional pump booster of around 1600-3500gph.
- It can be worked on a 24’7″ hose fittings pool.
Mystery Decoded: how to vacuum Intex pool with ease
Maintenance of your Intex pool can become extremely challenging due to the lack of proper knowledge about the process. Thus we have researched enough and came out with the effective step by step guide to making the vacuum process easier than ever.
- Step 1: Before starting the cleaning process, you must turn off the heater. As the manual vacuum restricts water flow thus heater must be turned off.
- Step 2: Now, choose the vacuum cleaner appropriate according to your pool’s size, shape. Also, consider the type of debris you want to remove and what kind of cleaning you are desiring. There are basically three types of vacuums and they are:
- Pressure side pool vacuums: For any size of pools and fine cleaning.
- Manual Pool Vacuums: The basic Intex pool vacuums. Works according to manual efficiency.
- Suction side pool vacuum: For Medium size pool and average cleaning.
- Step 3: Before operating clean the large debris manually. This will increase the lifespan of your vacuum cleaner.
- Step 4: Take out the pool vacuum and attach the telescopic pole to its head.
- Step 5: Once you attached the head and hose to the poles, put the head not the water. Let the head be there until it stops bubbling and then connects the hose and the skimmer.
- Step 6: Now operate the vacuum. If needed, you would adjust valves and other attachments.
- Step 7: Once cleaning is done, first disconnect the hose and the pole. Now remove the vacuum cleaner and store it properly.
Selecting even an average vacuum cleaner has become quite tough as the market has been flooded with numerous vacuum cleaner brands. Though the best vacuum cleaner depends solely on your demands, requirements and usage frequency yet according to our expert research Vacuumist.com recommends the POOL ROVER S2 40, US, JET, 115VAC/48VDC, BLUE as the Best Vacuum for Intex Pool considering different aspects.